- "Laughter has important benefits for
grandchildren and grandparents alike. Laughing together creates special bonds
and strengthens relationships. When we laugh together, we share something
special with each other. We both are reacting to the same thing in the same way
at the same time. At that moment, we're more alike than different. There is no
generation gap. No one is "in charge." We're both on equal footing, laughing our
- On top of that, laughter can improve learning, alleviate pain,
speed recovery, and generally make us healthier physically and mentally. It's a
no-cost little miracle, whose importance is rarely recognized and whose
development is seldom encouraged. Its presence or absence makes a big difference
in the quality of our lives...."
- (see more Amy Goyer on facebook)
special t-shirt to support cancer research and
I will donate $5.00 to the Susan G. Komen Foundation!!
- 'Walking for a Cure' is the greatest
distance we can go
- in the fight against breast cancer.